||Monday 16 July 2018
||Shotgun start from 11h00
||Pros R 250.00
Amateurs R 500.00 pp
- Green Fees
- Golf Cart
- Competition Fees
- Light meal at Prizegiving which will be hosted in the brand new conference centre.
Also included in the fees for the day: All players will be entered into a Hole In One competition for the day where the first lucky player to hit a Hole In One on the 5th hole gets their name entered into the lucky draw for the pot which is currently sitting at R74 740.00
||Pros: R12,000 Guaranteed (paid out per the PGA official prize money breakdown. However, please note that in the case that there is not a full field, the prize money or the positions paid out to, may be adjusted accordingly.
||Team event will be a 4 Ball Alliance – 1, 2 & 3 scores to count on selected holes
Professionals play an Individual Stableford
||Call the Pro Shop on 031 762 3660/1 or email Ross@cotswoldlc.co.za
- By entering for this event you abide by the PGA’s Tournament Regulations & Procedures.
- The tournament is open to FULL MEMBERS who are in good standing and have paid their annual subscription fee.
- Qualified PGA professionals will be given booking preference above apprentice professionals.
- Professionals are required to give the hosting professional running the event plenty of notice when having to cancel a tee time / fourball (72 hours is acceptable).
| DRESS CODE:
||Strictly golf attire.
- At National & Regional “Official functions & Prize presentations” – all PGA members involved in any prize presentation must wear a jacket and collared evening shirt. The stipulation to exactly when the jacket must be worn is when called up to receive a prize.
- All professionals are expected to adhere to the dress regulations on the course and in the club house facility and are also responsible for the dress codes of their amateur.
- Fines and deducting order of merit points will be enforced should the actions of the Pros or their respective guests bring the name of the PGA into disrepute.
|Professionals are required to provide the names of their amateur team players before the day of the event.