THE BOBBY LOCKE PGA PRO-AM HOSTED BY PARKVIEW GOLF CLUB & PGA PROFESSIONALS MARK FRASER AND JAMES SEARSON
Monday 10 December 2018
Parkview Golf Club
Shot Gun Start from 12:00
Cost Professional: R400.00pp (includes Green Fee, Competition Fee and Prizegiving Dinner)
Cost Amateur: R800.00pp (Includes Green Fee, Competition Fee, Gift and Prizegiving Dinner)
R 20 000.00 (paid out per the PGA official prizemoney breakdown, however please note that in the case that there is not a full field the prizemoney or the positions paid out to, may be adjusted accordingly.)
• By entering for this event you abide by the PGA’s Tournament Regulations & Procedures.
• Qualified PGA professionals will be given booking preference above apprentice professionals.
Strictly golf attire.
• At National & Regional “Official functions & Prize presentations” – all PGA members involved in any prize presentation must wear a jacket and collared evening shirt. The stipulation to exactly when the jacket must be worn is when called up to receive a prize.
• All professionals are expected to adhere to the dress regulations on the course and in the club house facility and are also responsible for the dress codes of their amateur.
• Fines and deducting order of merit points will be enforced should the actions of the Pros or their respective guests bring the name of the PGA into disrepute.
The Tournament Committee reserve the right to refuse entry to any golfer entering into any PGA sanctioned event or tournament.