|DATE:||Monday 30 April 2018|
|VENUE:||Durban Country Club|
|TIME:||Shotgun start from 11h00|
|COST:||Pros R 275
Amateurs R 400.00 pp
• Green Fees
• Competition Fees
• Dinner at Prizegiving
Golf carts – R285 per cart (members rate)
|PRIZE MONEY:||Pros: R12,000 (paid out per the PGA official prize money breakdown, however, please note that in the case that there is not a full field, the prize money or the positions paid out to, may be adjusted accordingly).
Team Prizes valued at R12 000
|FORMAT:||Team event will be a 4 ball Alliance 2 scores to count
Professionals play an Individual Stableford
|BOOKINGS:||Call the Pro Shop on 031 313 1777 or Nick on 084 701 9592 or email email@example.com|
|NOTES:||• By entering for this event you abide by the PGA’s Tournament Regulations & Procedures.
• Qualified PGA professionals will be given booking preference above apprentice professionals.
• Professionals are required to give the hosting professional running the event plenty of notice when having to cancel a tee time / fourball (72 hours is acceptable).
|DRESS CODE:||Strictly golf attire.
• At National & Regional “Official functions & Prize presentations” – all PGA members involved in any prize presentation must wear a jacket and collared evening shirt. The stipulation to exactly when the jacket must be worn is when called up to receive a prize.
• All professionals are expected to adhere to the dress regulations on the course and in the club house facility and are also responsible for the dress codes of their amateur.
• Fines and deducting order of merit points will be enforced should the actions of the Pros or their respective guests bring the name of the PGA into disrepute.