Cost Professional: R650.00pp Cost Amateur: R800.00pp (Includes Gift, Green Fees, Golf Cart, Halfway House & Prizegiving Dinner)
R20 000.00 (paid out per the PGA official prizemoney breakdown, however please note that in the case that there is not a full field the prizemoney or the positions paid out to, may be adjusted accordingly.)
Professionals: Individual Stableford
Team: Four Ball Alliance Stableford
Janine (Eye of Africa Events Manager) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 010 5000 304 /078 681 9785
The tournament is open to GAUTENG CENTRAL PGA MEMBERS who are in good standing and have paid their annual subscription fee. (Closing date for entries 26 November 2018)
• By entering for this event you abide by the PGA’s Tournament Regulations & Procedures.
• Qualified PGA professionals will be given booking preference above apprentice professionals.
Strictly golf attire.
• At National & Regional “Official functions & Prize presentations” – all PGA members involved in any prize presentation must wear a jacket and collared evening shirt. The stipulation to exactly when the jacket must be worn is when called up to receive a prize.
• All professionals are expected to adhere to the dress regulations on the course and in the club house facility and are also responsible for the dress codes of their amateur.
• Fines and deducting order of merit points will be enforced should the actions of the Pros or their respective guests bring the name of the PGA into disrepute.