|DATE:||Sunday/Monday 22nd & 23rd April 2018|
|VENUE:||Mbombela (Nelspruit) Golf Club|
|TIME:||Sunday: Two Tee Staggered Start from 10:30am
Monday: Two Tee Staggered Start from 7:30am
|COST:||Cost Professional: R300.00pp
Cost Amateur: R1000.00pp (Includes Green Fees, Halfway House for Both Days & Lunch after Prizegiving)
Golf Carts: R250 per cart (At players own Expense. To be booked thru Mbomela Golf Club)
|PRIZE MONEY:||R40 000.00 (paid out per the PGA official prizemoney breakdown, however please note that in the case that there is not a full field the prizemoney or the positions paid out to, may be adjusted accordingly.)|
Team: Four Ball Alliance.
|BOOKINGS:||Darren Plumb – (firstname.lastname@example.org / 013 744 0952).
The tournament is open to GAUTENG NORTH PGA MEMBERS who are in good standing and have paid their annual subscription fee.
|NOTES:||• By entering for this event you abide by the PGA’s Tournament Regulations & Procedures.
• Qualified PGA professionals will be given booking preference above apprentice professionals.
• Professionals are required to give the hosting professional running the event plenty of notice when having to cancel a tee time / fourball (72 hours is acceptable).
ACCOMMODATION: Preferential rates have been organised with Tsogo Sun’s Emnotweni Hotel R999 per room sharing Bed and Breakfast.
|DRESS CODE:||Strictly golf attire.
• At National & Regional “Official functions & Prize presentations” – all PGA members involved in any prize presentation must wear a jacket and collared evening shirt. The stipulation to exactly when the jacket must be worn is when called up to receive a prize.
• All professionals are expected to adhere to the dress regulations on the course and in the club house facility and are also responsible for the dress codes of their amateur.
• Fines and deducting order of merit points will be enforced should the actions of the Pros or their respective guests bring the name of the PGA into disrepute.