Jayde Tannous – Director/Shareholder
The PRO SHOP George & George Golf Shop (George Golf Club)
|What led you to becoming a PGA Professional?
|Our PGA slogan is indicative of why we are in this profession – “Touching lives through the game of golf”! As a youngster I loved the game and wanted to pursue a profession through golf|
|How long have you been in your current position?
|What does your job entail?
|1. Achieve Budget Sales and Margin
2. Achieve EBIT Budget
3. Set performance goals for team
4. Establish approach to be actioned by team
5. Create a learning environment
6. Collaboratively establish development plans
7. Track performance
8. Evaluate performance – hold regular formal discussions with team to discuss progress toward goals and review performance; Bring a group to accomplish a task and in getting ideas accepted.
9. Try build enthusiasm in others, through delegation or negotiation or salesmanship
10. Taking active steps to identify and develop potential in others, in order to provide the company with effective staff
|Do you have any environmental or sustainability goals that you have met and would like to share?
|Why do you feel that you would be a good candidate to win this award?
|Our business contribution to the game of golf and the area. I believe through our business efforts we have assisted by stimulating golf which has assisted in the growth of the game.|