||Monday 28 January 2019
||Kloof Country Club
||Tee off from 11h24 off both tees
||Pros R 250.00
Amateurs R 450.00 pp
• Green Fees
• Competition Fees
• Halfway House
• Light meal at Prizegiving
Golf carts – R304 per cart – booking is essential
||Pros: R12,000 Guaranteed (paid out per the PGA official prize money breakdown, however, please note that in the case that there is not a full field, the prize money or the positions paid out to, may be adjusted accordingly).
||Team event will be a 4 ball Alliance 2 scores to count
Professionals play an Individual Stableford
||Call the Kloof Pro Shop on 031 764 1492 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By entering for this event you abide by the PGA’s Tournament Regulations & Procedures.
- The tournament is open to FULL MEMBERS who are in good standing and have paid their annual subscription fee.
- Qualified PGA professionals will be given booking preference above apprentice professionals.
- Professionals are required to give the hosting professional running the event plenty of notice when having to cancel a tee time / fourball (72 hours is acceptable).
| DRESS CODE:
||Strictly golf attire.
- At National & Regional “Official functions & Prize presentations” – all PGA members involved in any prize presentation must wear a jacket and collared evening shirt. The stipulation to exactly when the jacket must be worn is when called up to receive a prize.
- All professionals are expected to adhere to the dress regulations on the course and in the club house facility and are also responsible for the dress codes of their amateur.
- Fines and deducting order of merit points will be enforced should the actions of the Pros or their respective guests bring the name of the PGA into disrepute.
|Professionals are required to provide the names of their amateur team players before the day of the event.
|The Tournament Committee reserve the right to refuse entry to any golfer entering into any
PGA sanctioned event or tournament.