||Monday 3rd & Tuesday 4th September 2018
||Zimbali Country Club
||Monday PM from 11:00
Tuesday AM from 7:40 (Seeded Draw)
||Cost Professional: R700
Cost Amateur: R850
Green Fees x 2
Halfway House x 2
Meal after play on Day 1
Breakfast Day 2
Luncheon with Prizegiving and the Annual Awards
||R20 000.00 paid out per the PGA official prizemoney breakdown, however please note that in the case that there is not a full field the prizemoney or the positions paid out to, may be adjusted accordingly.
Prizes for the Betterball Stableford competition are sponsored by:
||There are three competitions within this one tournament.
- Regional Championship 36 hole Strokeplay for qualified professionals only
- 36-hole Betterball Stableford pro am
- 36-hole Amateur Individual Stableford
- By entering for this event, you abide by the PGA’s Tournament Regulations & Procedures.
- The tournament is open to FULL MEMBERS who are in good standing and Apprentices.
- Each Professional may invite ONE amateur who will compete in an 36 hole Individual Stableford off their club handicap.
- Professionals may use their official club handicap to a maximum of 4 in the 36-hole Betterball Stableford.
||Phone or email Loraine Miller – firstname.lastname@example.org / 082 785 8254
| DRESS CODE:
||Strictly golf attire.
- At National & Regional “Official functions & Prize presentations” – all PGA members involved in any prize presentation must wear a jacket and collared evening shirt. The stipulation to exactly when the jacket must be worn is when called up to receive a prize.
- All professionals are expected to adhere to the dress regulations on the course and in the club house facility and are also responsible for the dress codes of their amateur.
- Fines and deducting order of merit points will be enforced should the actions of the Pros or their respective guests bring the name of the PGA into disrepute.
||Professionals are required to give the hosting professionals running the event plenty of notice when having to cancel a tee time (72 hours is acceptable).
|The Tournament Committee reserve the right to refuse entry to any golfer entering into any
PGA sanctioned event or tournament.