||San Lameer Country Club
||Saturday 28th July 2018-
Junior Golf Event
From 10h00 off the 1st tee
Junior Amateurs: R200
– Welcome tea, coffee & snacks
– Meal at prize giving
||Full American Scramble
Professionals will be paid an appearance fee of R500 sponsored by the Mark McNulty Junior Golf Foundation. For each Professional playing, the MMJGF will sponsor R500 towards prizes on the day.
||Sunday 29th July – Day 1
KZN PGA Plate
- Round One – from 10h00 (1st & 10th tee)
- Dinner (Spit braai) followed by live entertainment
|| Monday: 30th July – Day 2
- Golfers breakfast at the clubhouse from 06h30
- Annual General Meeting of the KZN Region at 07h30
- Round Two – KZN PGA Plate from 09h00 (1st & 10th tee)
- Lunch immediately followed by prize giving at 15h00
||TEAM: Fourball Alliance 2 scores to count
PROFESSIONALS: Professionals play an Individual Stableford
Professionals – R590
Amateurs – R890
– Green fees x 2
– Competition fees
– Dinner & Entertainment Day 1
– Golfers breakfast Day 2
– Lunch Day 2
Carts are optional and available at R200.00
| PRIZE FUND:
||R 15 000 (paid out per the PGA official prize money breakdown, however please note that in the case that there is not a full field the prize money or the positions paid out to, may be adjusted accordingly.)
||Call the San Lameer Pro Shop on 039 313 5141 or email: email@example.com
Please note the following booking procedure:
- Full Professional name and cell number
- Full names of your amateur golfers
- Closing Date for entries: 23rd July 2018
- The tournament is open to FULL MEMBERS who are in good standing and have paid their annual subscription fee and meet the PGA Tournament Rules and Regulations.
- A detailed itinerary & information sheet will be sent out with the timesheet a week before the event.
||Strictly golf attire. All PGA Professionals will be required to wear a jacket and collared shirt at the Pro-Am Prize presentation. The stipulation to exactly when the jacket must be worn is when called up to receive a prize.
All professionals are expected to adhere to the dress regulations on the course and in the club house facility and are also responsible for the dress code of their amateurs.
||Professionals playing in the Junior event are expected to stay and play in KZN PGA Plate/fund raising event that follows on the Sunday and Monday.
Professional are required to give the hosting professionals running the event plenty of notice when having to cancel a tee time / fourball (72 hours is acceptable).
Professionals are required to provide the names of their amateur team players before the closing date for entries.
||VILLA RENTALS ON THE ESTATE
Villa Rentals are offering the following special.
Book for 2 nights and get a 20% discount. Please click here for more info.
Optional and must be booked directly with the establishment. Note: When booking quote “PGA Special” from 28 – 30 July.
Tel (039) 313 0450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|The Tournament Committee reserve the right to refuse entry to any golfer entering into any
PGA sanctioned event or tournament.