||DURBAN COUNTRY CLUB
||Monday 8 October 2018
||From 11h04 off the 1st & 10th Tee
||Pro’s R 260 pp
Amateurs R 400 pp
– Green fees
– Competition fees
– Light meal at Prize giving
Golf carts – R285 per cart (members rate)
||Pro’s prize money R12 000 paid out per the PGA official prize money breakdown
||Team event will be a 4 ball Alliance, 2 scores to count.
Professionals play an Individual Stableford.
||Enter now by calling Connor Henderson on 82 694 9412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By entering for this event you abide by the PGA’s Tournament Regulations & Procedures.
- The tournament is open to FULL MEMBERS who are in good standing and have paid their annual subscription fee.
- Qualified PGA professionals will be given booking preference above apprentice professionals.
- Professionals are required to give the hosting professional running the event plenty of notice when having to cancel a tee time / fourball (72 hours is acceptable).
| DRESS CODE:
||Strictly golf attire.
- At National & Regional “Official functions & Prize presentations” – all PGA members involved in any prize presentation must wear a jacket and collared evening shirt. The stipulation to exactly when the jacket must be worn is when called up to receive a prize.
- All professionals are expected to adhere to the dress regulations on the course and in the club house facility and are also responsible for the dress codes of their amateur.
- Fines and deducting order of merit points will be enforced should the actions of the Pros or their respective guests bring the name of the PGA into disrepute.
|Professionals are required to provide the names of their amateur team players before the day of the event.
|The Tournament Committee reserve the right to refuse entry to any golfer entering into any
PGA sanctioned event or tournament.