Thank you for your interest in applying to join the apprenticeship programme of the PGA of South Africa.
You will need to complete the online application process in full before your application will be considered:
- Required preparatory reading and acknowledgement there of.
- Please sign the form and reattach it on your application form page- Roles & Responsibilities Form
- Criminal check – please read information and proceed to permission form –Please complete, sign the form and reattach it on your application page.
- Fingerprint check availability dates – please specify your preferred date and time on your application form in the provided section
Please also attach the following forms in the space provided on your application form (Please ensure the document size is no larger than 1MB per document)
- Copy of ID, Driver’s License or Passport
- proof of handicap (must be 4 or lower for men & 7 or lower for women)
- a copy of your signed employment contract with your mentor Pro or club (you must be employed on a full time basis)
- a complete CV
- matric certificate or further education
- a digital colour photograph (head and shoulders)
- Playing ability scores from tournaments that you played in with 2 x 78 for men and 82 for ladies, or better
Once your entry has been processed you will be contacted by the Education Department.
An application fee of R2500 is applicable on confirmation of submission.