||Tuesday 3 April 2018
||Oubaai Golf Course
||11am shotgun start
||Cost Professionals: R200 pp
Cost Amateurs: R500 pp
Excludes: Halfway house, cart is R100 per seat
||R20 000 prize pool for Pros (paid out per the PGA official prizemoney breakdown, however please note that in the case that there is not a full field the prizemoney or the positions paid out to, may be adjusted accordingly.)
R10 000 worth of prizes per day for Amateurs
|Professionals: Individual Stableford, all Pros play off scratch
Team: 4-Ball Alliance 2-scores to count
The Committee has decided that any professional that is not handicapped, is required to play off +2 in the alliance competition
||Oubaai Golf Course:
Thinus Rosslee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Bookings at 044 851 1257
||• By entering for this event you abide by the PGA’s Tournament Regulations & Procedures.
• Qualified PGA professionals will be given booking preference above apprentice professionals.
• Professionals are required to give the hosting professional running the event plenty of notice when having to cancel a tee time / fourball (72 hours is acceptable).
||Strictly golf attire.
• At National & Regional “Official functions & Prize presentations” – all PGA members involved in any prize presentation must wear a jacket and collared evening shirt. The stipulation to exactly when the jacket must be worn is when called up to receive a prize.
• All professionals are expected to adhere to the dress regulations on the course and in the club house facility and are also responsible for the dress codes of their amateur.
• Fines and deducting order of merit points will be enforced should the actions of the Pros or their respective guests bring the name of the PGA into disrepute.
|The Tournament Committee reserve the right to refuse entry to any golfer entering into any
PGA sanctioned event or tournament.