||Monday 19 November 2018
||Simbithi Country Club
||From 11h30 of the 1st & 10th tee
||Pro’s R 250 pp
Amateurs R 450 pp
– Green fees, Competition fees, Carts, Halfway House & Dinner at Prize giving
||Pros: R12,000 Guaranteed (paid out per the PGA official prize money breakdown. However, please note that in the case that there is not a full field, the prize money or the positions paid out to, may be adjusted accordingly.
||Team event will be a 4 ball Alliance, 2 scores to count.
Professionals play an Individual Stableford.
||Enter now by the Pro Shop on 032 525 4632/946 5407 or email Ryan Schierhout firstname.lastname@example.org
- By entering for this event you abide by the PGA’s Tournament Regulations & Procedures.
- The tournament is open to FULL MEMBERS who are in good standing and have paid their annual subscription fee.
- Qualified PGA professionals will be given booking preference above apprentice professionals.
- Professionals are required to give the hosting professional running the event plenty of notice when having to cancel a tee time / fourball (72 hours is acceptable).
| DRESS CODE:
||Strictly golf attire.
- At National & Regional “Official functions & Prize presentations” – all PGA members involved in any prize presentation must wear a jacket and collared evening shirt. The stipulation to exactly when the jacket must be worn is when called up to receive a prize.
- All professionals are expected to adhere to the dress regulations on the course and in the club house facility and are also responsible for the dress codes of their amateur.
- Fines and deducting order of merit points will be enforced should the actions of the Pros or their respective guests bring the name of the PGA into disrepute.
|Professionals are required to provide the names of their amateur team players before the day of the event.
|The Tournament Committee reserve the right to refuse entry to any golfer entering into any
PGA sanctioned event or tournament.