Round 1: Simola Golf & Country Estate
Professionals: R250 per day Amateurs: R550 per non-members
R250 per members
Includes: (Includes a round of golf at Simola with cart, function lunch at Simola)
Does not include half way.
R14 000 (inclusive) paid out per the PGA official, prizemoney breakdown, however please note that in the case that there is not a full field the prizemoney or the positions paid out to, may be adjusted accordingly) R20 000 worth of Alliance prizes sponsored by Scratch Golf and COBRA PUMA GOLF.
Professionals: Individual Stableford, all Pros play off scratch Team: Format is 4 ball alliance 2 scores to count. 3/4 handicap rule apply for the alliance.
The Committee has decided that any professional that is not handicapped, is required to play off +2 in the alliance competition
The tournament is open to SE PGA members who are in good standing and have paid their annual subscription fee.
On entering please provide the full details of your team including handicap.
Simola Golf & Country Estate
R750 per individual, R500 per person sharing
Includes a Golf Breakfast
Contact: Alistair Beaumont Coach@simola.co.za / 083 212 1585
• By entering for this event you abide by the PGA’s Tournament Regulations & Procedures.
• Qualified PGA professionals will be given booking preference above apprentice professionals.
• Professionals are required to give the hosting professional running the event plenty of notice when having to cancel a tee time / fourball (72 hours is acceptable).
Strictly golf attire.
• At National & Regional “Official functions & Prize presentations” – all PGA members involved in any prize presentation must wear a jacket and collared evening shirt. The stipulation to exactly when the jacket must be worn is when called up to receive a prize.
• All professionals are expected to adhere to the dress regulations on the course and in the club house facility and are also responsible for the dress codes of their amateur.
• Fines and deducting order of merit points will be enforced should the actions of the Pros or their respective guests bring the name of the PGA into disrepute.
The Tournament Committee reserve the right to refuse entry to any golfer entering into any
PGA sanctioned event or tournament.